Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital is a 1000 bed multispeciality hospital with 114 ICU beds. We have started 85 ICU beds and planning to do further expansion to total 114 beds.
We are looking for young and dynamic doctors to join our Department and make career with us.
DEPARTMENT OF CRITICAL CARE :
- CONSULTANT :Qualification – MD / DNB in Medicine / Anesthesia / Chest Medicine with IDCCM / PDCC / FNB / DM in Critical Care. Minimum 5 years of experience - Post MD to join as Consultant. Package – negotiable, Best in Pune.
- ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT : Qualification – MD / DNB in Medicine / Anesthesia / Chest Medicine with IDCCM / PDCC / FNB / DM in Critical Care or Diploma in Anesthesia / Chest with IDCCM or Certificate Course in Critical Care. No experience needed.
- SENIOR REGISTRAR : Qualification – MD / DNB in Medicine / Anesthesia / Chest Medicine or Diploma in Anesthesia and Chest.
DEPARTMENT OF EMERGENCY MEDICINE :
- CONSULTANT : Qualification –
a) MD / DNB Medicine / Anesthesia / MS / DNB General Surgery with at least 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine or Critical Care.
b) MD / DNB Emergency Medicine / MRCEM with experience of at least 3 years.
- ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT –
MD / DNB Medicine / Anesthesia / MS / DNB General Surgery / Diploma Anesthesia with experience of at least 2 years. MD / DNB Emergency Medicine / MRCEM no experience needed.
- Age preferably less than 35 years, exception may be considered.
- Vacancies for Consultant position only 2 (Two) in each department.
Advantages of working with us:
- Excellent working conditions: More than 5-6 Senior Consultants in Critical Care who have joined this department and stayed with the department for more than 10 years.
- Out department has a big team with around 10 full time intensivists.
- Good academic program and multiple residents for training in Critical Care. Pune is a nice place to settle-down with one of the best living conditions in India and our hospital is one of the best hospitals to work with in Pune.
Kindly visit all pages of our website to get further information about our department.
You can contact Mr. Jaideep Girigosavi, Manager ICU on :
• E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone : (020) 49153403 / 06
• Mobile : 9158381989
BACK TO HOME